APICS courses for every supply chain and operations professional
Whether you need to streamline your supply chain or master the basics of materials and operations management—APICS provides comprehensive education and exam preparation materials to help you
- increase your functional and strategic knowledge.
- enhance your professional performance to advance your career.
- make positive contributions to your company and impact your company’s bottom line.
- prepare for the APICS CPIM and CSCP exams.
- increase the functional knowledge of you and your team.
Decide what APICS course is right for you
Choose from a variety of APICS courses offered in your community or online. In addition to APICS certification review courses, APICS courses cover critical supply chain and operations management functions, including:
APICS certification review courses for individuals interested in earning the APICS CPIM or CSCP designations.
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional
Foundational courses for individuals new to supply chain and operations management or not directly involved in their organizations’ supply chain operations.
- APICS Principles of Operations Management
- APICS Customer-Focused Supply Chain Management
- APICS Introduction to Enterprise Resources Planning
In-demand courses and workshops on topics including lean enterprise, global sourcing, and more.
- APICS Lean Enterprise Workshop Series
- APICS Global Sourcing Workshop Series
- APICS Inventory Control Workshop Series
- Theory of Constraints: Concepts and Principles Workshop Series
Courses for educators to help APICS instructors provide high-quality education.
- APICS Train the Trainer
- APICS Learning Dynamics for Instructors
SCOR® Professional training (SCOR-P) is for supply chain professionals who are interested in learning the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model to address, improve and communicate supply chain management best practices.
Concept courses that cover the basic concepts of Materials Management within the Operations Management field. These courses provide a basic fundamental understanding of the key concepts of materials management and prepare a candidate to successfully complete the entry level CPIM examination, Basics of Supply Chain Management (BSCM).
- Introduction to Materials Management
- Production and Capacity Management
- Demand and Distribution Planning
- Inventory Management
- Continuous Improvement Methods
Find APICS courses
APICS Tampa Bay provides courses to help operations and supply chain professionals enhance their skills and experience and increase their functional and strategic knowledge.
Not sure which course is right for you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about APICS education.