|Date:||December 13, 2016|
|Time:||5:30 - 8:30 p.m.|
|Event:||Ninth Annual Holiday Networking Event|
|Topic:||Intentional Living: Achieving a Career of Significance|
|Venue:||DoubleTree Hotel Tampa Airport Westshore|
|Location:|| 4500 W. Cypress Street
Tampa, FL 33607
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
Ninth Annual Holiday Networking Event
December 13, 2016
APICS Tampa Bay invites members of local professional associations, the academic community and business professionals to our Ninth Annual Holiday Networking Event.
Invited organizations include:
- Bay Area Manufacturers Association (BAMA)
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- American Society of Quality Control (ASQ)
- Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP)
- National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA)
Our guest speaker is Dr. Kim Moore, coach, speaker and trainer with The John Maxwell Team, who will be speaking on the topic on “Intentional Living: Achieving a Career of Significance.” Please visit kimdmoore.com to learn more about Dr. Moore.
Do you have a longing for your career to be significant? You want to make a contribution, to be a part of something noble and purposeful? Are you like many people who wrongly believe significance is unattainable?
Well, we have good news!
The only thing you need to achieve significance is to be intentional. And to do that, all you need to do is start. You can’t make an impact sitting still and doing nothing. Every major accomplishment that’s ever been achieved started with a first step.
This presentation is based on principles in the book “Intentional Living” by New York Times best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell.
You will learn how to be intentional by:
- Embracing the mindset of valuing and adding value to people
- Understanding the difference between good intentions and intentional living
- Making a habit of anticipating and seizing opportunities for intentional acts of kindness
This can be the evening you take your first step on your personal path to achieving a career of significance!